Here are five crazy things going on at Curiouser Editing in November.
- The official Curiouser Editing website is finished. Let me repeat. The website is finito. Bravo! Sam with SB Site Solutions created a website that exceeded my expectations. He went above and beyond to design something perfect for my editing services. I know you’re dying to check it out and drool all over it, so here you go: http://www.curiouserediting.com/home.html. If you want Sam to design a website for your small business, go here: http://www.sbsitesolutions.com/. From now on, all information on my editing services will be on my official website, and this blog will continue to be just that: a blog.
- Launching this website means a super savings for you. Consider this a grand opening. Starting November 1st, I will have $10 Edit Day. What does this mean? I will copyedit any prose under 1,000 words for ten bucks. What? That is madness. Talk about a seriously cheap price. What will I edit? My website explains that, but to sum up: short stories, web content, résumés, essays, magazine articles, and research papers. What about the first chapter in your book? Send it my way for ten dollars. You have all day on November 1st to send me your document, but once November 2nd hits, $10 Edit Day will go to sleep until I awaken it again in December. Simply email me your document, pay through PayPal, and receive a copyedited document in no time flat.
- National Novel Writing Month up in here. Raises roof. It starts November 1st. That means writing 50,000 words in one month. I’m going to be exhausted and hyper at the same time. It’s a weird feeling, but it’s a true feeling when it comes to novel writing. Add me as your buddy here: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/curiouserediting.
- Are you interested in writing for the Curiouser Newsletter? You are? Well, hot dog. Come on down. Shoot me an email, and we’ll discuss. The newsletter will be centered on an online book club, book reviews, freelance jobs, and some grammar humor. If you have suggestions for books you’d like to read in the online book club (coming soon), then tell me, tell me.
- I don’t really have a fifth thing, but I love you guys. Thank you for your support. Thank you for following my blog. Thank you for laughing at my funny grammar pictures I post on Facebook. Thank you for caring about words.