Here are six things you don't want to miss at Curiouser Editing:
1. Watch The Pursuit Podcast with Kelsey Humphreys:
Curiouser Editing is now sponsoring The Pursuit—a business podcast that entertains, inspires, and equips entrepreneurs hosted by Kelsey Humphreys, author of Go Solo. Last week, Kelsey interviewed celebrity photographer Jeremy Cowart, who had some memorable advice for entrepreneurs and photographers. Kelsey keeps it fun with hilarious games like Pictionary and even has out-of-this-world giveaways.
2. Meet Jess, Our Social Media Assistant:
As you’re aware, Curiouser Editing loves social media. And we love our very first social media assistant, Jess Allee. She’s an out-of-the-box thinker, graphic design artist for Travel Chicks, and video game guru. Most importantly, she shares the quirky vision of Curiouser Editing. Stop by and say hi to Jess!
3. Find Your New Favorite Self-Pub Author on Author Showcase Wednesdays:
If you’re a self-published author, then Author Showcase Wednesdays is your time to shine. We’ll include a brief book summary, URLs, and a lovely photo. If you’re interested in being featured on Author Showcase Wednesdays, contact Curiouser Editing here.
4. Story Time Saturdays:
Creative nonfiction is one of my favorite genres. Each Saturday, I’ll be publishing a short short story for your reading pleasure. This week’s short short story is entitled: The Orange Zest Zucchini Worm That Stole Our Hearts and Appetites
5. The Curiouser Crusade:
Let me tease you with this title. Don’t you wonder what on earth I could be talking about? I will give you three hints:
1. It’s something I wrote.
2. There is a squirrel.
3. It will help you write your novel.
6. Curiouser Editing Turns Two Years Old:
It’s our birthday! We’re giving away a $50 Amazon gift card to one winner. Here’s what you have to do:
- The contest starts on our birthday: April 20.
- Take a picture using these three things: a book, something birthday-ish (candle, cake, present, party hat), and the color green.
- Post the picture on any and all of your social media platforms.
- Tag Curiouser Editing. If you don't tag us, we won't see it.
- Use this hashtag: #CuriouserParty.
- You have two days (48 hours).
- It must be a picture you took yourself.
- Tags: @CuriouserEdit (Twitter); @CuriouserEditing (Instagram); @Curiouser Editing (Facebook).
- Bonus points for creativity.
We’re excited about the wonderful things going on at Curiouser Editing. Stay updated and mark your calendars for the giveaway.