National Novel Writing Month is upon us, so to help you prepare, I've created a 13-page PDF of beautiful printables to fill your novel binder.
Here's what you'll get when you download the PDF:
- Binder title page with book plate
- At a Glance — overview of your novel
- Word Count Tracker
- Character List
- The Protagonist — two pages for a character sketch
- The Antagonist — two pages for a character sketch
- To-Do List
- Novel Research
- Story Outline — three pages detailing the four parts of a novel
An expert editor, seasoned writer, and author-centric marketer, Shayla Raquel works one-on-one with authors and business owners every day. A lifelong lover of books, she has edited over 300 books and has launched several Amazon bestsellers for her clients. Her award-winning blog teaches new and established authors how to write, publish, and market their books. She is the author of the Pre-Publishing Checklist, The Rotting (in Shivers in the Night), and her novel-in-progress, The Suicide Tree. She lives in Oklahoma with her two dogs, Chanel and Wednesday.