National Novel Writing Month is upon us, so to help you prepare, I've created a 13-page PDF of beautiful printables to fill your novel binder.
Here's what you'll get when you download the PDF:
- Binder title page with book plate
- At a Glance — overview of your novel
- Word Count Tracker
- Character List
- The Protagonist — two pages for a character sketch
- The Antagonist — two pages for a character sketch
- To-Do List
- Novel Research
- Story Outline — three pages detailing the four parts of a novel
An expert editor, seasoned writer, and author-centric marketer, Shayla Raquel works one-on-one with authors and business owners every day. Her blog posts have been featured on popular websites like The Book Designer and Positive Writer. She is the author of the Pre-Publishing Checklist and her novel-in-progress, The Suicide Tree. She lives in Oklahoma with her two dogs, Chanel and Wednesday.